Thursday, October 13, 2016

Book Rec: Raven's Rest by Stephen Osborne

I'm going to do something that I used to do all the time back when I blogged daily. I'm trying to get back into the habit after years of sporadic attempts. I'm going to feature a book I really liked. I am not reviewing. I do not review. I am recommending. I liked this book is all of the review you need. I don't know the author. I just really like the book.

Raven's Rest is a beautifully written mystery that happens to have a ghost. I really like ghost stories. Took me two nights to read and I had to force myself to put it down the first night to go to bed. It does not have sex in it. And you know, I might write sex books but I've grown to prefer books without sex as a reader...anyway. It's Halloween month. I like to read the spooky for Halloween month. And this book is perfect.

 Buy on AMAZON

or DreamSpinner Press

No comments:

Post a Comment