Friday, October 21, 2016

Featured Book of the Week: Under a Crescent Moon


I wrote Under a Crescent Moon as a sort of a reply to the BDSM books I was reading at the time. Books that used BDSM in an entirely wrong or dangerous manner. I wanted to explore a character who made bad choices and the consequences of those choices. 

Xander was a character with so much power that he didn't know how to control. He sought love and affection in the form of giving up control. To the wrong people. This was the book where the main characters were pigheaded and refused to talk to each other...as men can be. 

I think the paranormal aspect of it tied in with the issues of control. He had none or too much. 

I don't know if I managed that in the storytelling. I know that this book is very different from my usual story. 

Welcome to New Orleans where witches hide in plain site.

Available at:




No comments:

Post a Comment