I think I've come here to write this post about a hundred times over the past two months. Either I start writing and end up deleting or I stare at the new post tab for a couple of minutes and decide to leave without typing a word.
Well, I have to say something sometime, I guess. So here it is, the updates no one wants especially me. But it is what it is, and this will be my final entry on this blog.
So, for anyone who has noticed. I left social media at the end of June. I have no plans to return. There's nothing left for Mercy to say. Real life is horrible and I would prefer not to burden anyone with that. My Facebook page will remain open, but I will not post there again. I can be reached in messenger if the need arises, but... yeah, it is what it is.
There is no sugar coating any of this, just sharing what I want in the public and keeping the rest private.
There will be no future Mercy books. I've closed that chapter of my life. I haven't written anything in going on four years or so. I don't see that changing any time soon. So, the rest of this will be about the existing Mercy books.
First, all books have fallen out of Kindle Unlimited and will never return. I have removed all of the books with a female centric character from all platforms including my Payhip Store. No sense bothering with books the majority of my readers wouldn't touch. All gay centric books are (or will be soon) available to purchase on Amazon, Apple (currently taking their time in reviewing the relists) and Kobo. With all books available to read in Kobo Plus free with subscription. Right now, I have not decided if I want to go through the trouble of relisting with Barnes & Noble or Smashwords.
You will notice that I have raised the prices of every book significantly across all third-party platforms. You can find those titles at normal, lower prices in my Payhip store. I would greatly prefer that any future purchases be made through me and not through third party platforms. Please, and Thanks. Links for Payhip are found in every book listing to the right of your screen or you can find the link in the About Mercy section in the menu above.
Now about a certain book that was only available in my Payhip store.
2 Point Conversion is no longer available from me. I could not keep it available and keep my Payhip and possibly my Paypal account, so it has been pulled. If you find it anywhere else just know that it's not my listing and you are getting it illegally.
As soon as all buy links are available to me, I will update the individual book pages, but I'm sure you know how to search for me at the above-mentioned book platforms.
Thank you for the many years of support. I will miss you. Please, just know that I've put this decision off for years now and this has not been easy. But no sales are no sales and no page reads are no page reads and that's about the extent of it. Again, it is what it is. And I'm okay with it.
As ever,
PEACE!
Mercy
No comments:
Post a Comment